County & NCVA Waiver
Required: All participants using the Hellyer County Park Velodrome need to complete both a Santa Clara County and Northern California Velodrome Association waiver. If you are not on the Signed Waiver List YOU MUST COMPLETE A COUNTY & NCVA WAIVER FOR EACH SESSION.
Juniors (17 and under): PAPER Version Only!
All juniors need to have a parent or legal guardian sign a paper waiver and hand it to the session supervisor. You only need one waiver until its recorded on the Completed Waiver List.
· Waiver: paper version (PDF)
· Your waiver may take up to 72 hours to be added to the list.
· Approved Junior Waivers marked in BOLD.
· “**” Next to last name indicates Paid Annual Training Pass holders.
· USAC Races: Separate USAC Release is required for each race day.
· View: Signed Waiver List
NCVA Completed Signed Waivers Last Update: 15 February, 8:40am