2013 TUESDAY NIGHT TRAINING SERIES
Every Tuesday April through September
Check the calendar on this website.
(special events or rain cancels)
USA CYCLING RACING FEES:
$5 per night, Juniors train for free, $5 rental bike fee
- Tuesday nights are designated race TRAINING nights. Cyclists can use this night to get some extra training on the track. This is a structured session, designed to help cyclists become more comfortable and prepared to RACE at Hellyer on Wednesdays and Fridays (which are our official USAC race nights for 2013).
- Gates open at 6:00PM, training begins at 7:00PM and ends by 9:15PM; everyone out of the park by 9:30PM
- Riders must fill out CURRENT 2013 RELEASE FORMS, juniors must have a parent’s signature
- Racers should have attended at least ONE Saturday session prior to joining this training session.
- Rain cancels – email notification of cancellation by 1pm on day of event to NCVA@GOOGLEGROUPS.COM
- Race length and events are subject to change.
- No gear, wheel or other changes allowed on rental bikes
Questions? Contact the race promoter listed on the calendar.