Wednesday Night Racing
USAC Permit #2015-1505
Wednesday Nights, 1 April – 2 September
· 6:00p Registration Opens
· 7:00p Racing Starts
· 9:30p Lights out and out of the park
· Cost: $20 / Juniors Race for Free
· Onsite only
· Field limit 35 riders per category
· No Rental Bikes available
· Pro 1/2/3
· Men 3/4
· Men 5
· Men Juniors 14+
· Women 2/3/4
*Fields may be combined at discretion of Race Director and/or Officials
· Mass Starts (Scratch, Points Race, Elimination Race, and TBD)
Required: County of Santa Clara Park & Rec & NCVA Waiver. Must be on-file or handed in at each session.
- $6 Parking to Santa Clara County Parks
- USA Cycling rules for track mass start racing will be followed.
- USAC Release per night: USAC Release Form
- 3 Hellyer Saturday Beginner Sessions required for racing.
- One-day licenses will be sold at the event only for Cat 5 (men) Cat 4 (women fields).
- Annual licenses will be sold at the event.
- Rain Cancels Event: Notification via email@example.com.
Questions? Contact: Michael Hernandez, MichaelHernandez.Oakland@gmail.com