Women’s Track – Race and Training Series
The 8th annual Women’s Track Race Training Series (promoted by San Jose Bicycle Club Women’s Team) introduces women to racing on the track in a fun, non-intimidating environment. Each session focuses on specific skills to help riders learn the different disciplines of track cycling.
· Session 1: Saturday, 19 March 12p to 5p – Time Trials: Pursuit and Team Pursuit
· Session 2: Saturday, 16 April 12p to 5p – Team Sprint and 500 Meter TT
· Session 3: Saturday, 21 May 12p to 5p – Sprint Techniques and Keirin
Limit 20 attendees per session! Attendees must pre-register for sessions.
· Part of the proceeds go toward sponsorship of the women’s 2016 racing prize purses and women’s track development.
· Check out the fun we had in 2015! (video)
· Details & registration: 2016 Annual Womens Track-Race Training Series Tickets
Questions? Contact Bess bess29 at gmail
We look forward to welcoming more women to the velodrome in 2016!
Bess and Annabell